: 55.09 cts.
the name suggests it belongs to the South African
mine of Kimberly. The original raw stone of a beautiful
chamapagne color was particularly pure. First cut in a
long, flat shape, it belonged to the Russian Crown.
it was cut into a modern shape in 1921.
In order to better its proportions and increase its light,
was again re-cut in 1958.